Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Getting Cricky Bird Challenge Card


Here is a card created for a challenge over at Getting Cricky. The challenge was to create any project using a bird!! I have never used the flamingo cut, so I thought I woul give it a try. I used the Lifes a Beach cartridge to cut the flamingo at 4". I used SEI Juliette paper for the background and Core'Dination for the flamingo. The ribbon is Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is from Paper Studio, very simple card. Thanks for stopping by!

Cindy

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I love flamingoes--I had my previous RV decorated in them! heehee
    I really love the lace--I think lace is so neglected these days--you really made it work on here--just beautiful.
    Thank you for playing my cricut challenge at Getting Cricky with K Andrew for Nates ABCS.
    Looking forward to seeing you in the next challenge!

    All the Cricky Best,
    K andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOhhhh, I love your flamingo! Beautiful! TFS. Bug Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete