Friday, February 25, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I just received the Stylish Blogger award from Tracy over at the Cricutjunkie. Thank You Tracy!! She does some awesome work, please go check out her blog!!
When you receive this award you are to
1) Thank the person you received it from
2) Share 8 things about yourself
3) Pay it forward to 8 blogs you have recently discovered and
4) notify them of the Award!
So onto my 8 things:
1) I am presently trying to learn how to redo my blog on my own, not so easy. (but trying)
2) I craft something almost everyday
3) My new Years resolution was to trying crafting outside my comfort zone and to try new techniques, which I am doing.
4) My favorite go to item in crafts is Ribbon, I am a ribbon junkie!!
5) My favorite color is green
6) the only TV show at present that I watch is "The Bachelor"
7) I am not a winter person
8) I am super thankful for all the wonderful crafting friends I have made thru my blog, crafters are the best!!
Ok I tried to list 8 new things from the previous award I received.
Now my list of 8 are....
1) Maureen from Mo's Addiction
2) Heaney from paperpapier
5.) Annette from Creating for Life
6) Rachel from Rachel's Paper Crafts
7) Debbi from Diamond Grove
8) Amy from Multi Crafter Amy
These ladies are all very talented and have fabulous blogs!! Thanks again Tracy!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Cindy! It's always nice to be reconized!

    Rachel Miller
    rachelspapercrafts{at}ymail{dot}com
    rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You're such a sweetie to choose my blog.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got back from a long weekend and found that you had given me this award! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete