Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will you Be Mine?

Sorry I've been MIA for awhile lets just say I am on the road to being organized, WOO HOO!!
Now maybe I can play, have missed my crafting.
Today I decided to do my first Valentine. I decided on a window card with my main image coming thru the window. I just used my Spellbinder classic oval die and centered it in my card. Placed the image on the inside of the card.
I am new to Copic markers, have only colored a few items but really enjoy them. I will be entering this into the I Copic Lover challenge #65. The challenge -- Pull out those Copic colors you have been neglecting and use them on your project this week. Well since I'm new to coloring they have all been neglected.
This will be my first entry to Whimsical Designs Challenge "Anything Goes"!! They are full of crafty goodness you should check them out and come play!!
Will also be entering it into the Peachy Keen Linky Party. There is no theme to this challenge, just create anything with your Peachy Keen Stamps! Since I do not have any cute Valentine Stamps I found the cutest little Valentine Coloring image and removed the face and then stamped her with My favorite Peachy Keen Stamp set--PKS 450 Wide Eyed Kids, isn't she cute?
Items used for this card are:
Spell binders S4-110 Classic Ovals
PKS 450- Wide Eyed Kids
Indentz embossing folder
Xmas Red Stickles
Copics - RV13, R81, RV43, Y19, YR68, B00, R01
Sentiment -Kinderstampo- Vintage Love
Cardstock-Paper Studio
So glad to be back in my craftroom, now it's time to do a little organization in here as well. Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear any tips or tricks on coloring with my copics! And if anyone can tell me what type of paper to use with my Copics that would be great, thanks again.
Cindylu

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little Valentine! Gorgeous white with the pop of pink! Beautiful and thanks for joining us iCopic Lover!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! You did a great job with the coloring. Thank yo for loaning us at iCopic!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute! Thanks for playing along at iCopic. I hope to see you back for our new challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Sami
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete