Friday, February 3, 2017

Yupo Paper


I made my background using the Yupo translucent and alcohol inks. Put a couple of drops for ink onto a pad and added a little blending solution and started dabbing the paper. I was going for a soft look and it only took a couple of small drops of ink. I like the look, but you could do this on glossy card stock too. I will say it was a little difficult to color the flower, I had to dab on the ink as not to smear the black. Will need to do a little more research on using the Yupo.

My card is for the challenge over at StampTV Here,  a sympathy card. I used the Birthday blessings Stamp set from GKD for the flower and the sentiment is from the Heartfelt Stamp set also from Gkd.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway Here.
Hope everyone has a crafty weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The flower is so pretty and I really like your yupo background. I have not had the chance to try yupo yet. TFS!

    ReplyDelete