Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Experiment with watercolor pencils

I’m pretty new to color pencils, I wanted to do a comparison of watercolor Derwent pencils and Derwent Inktense pencils to see which I preferred. The one on the left is inktense and the other is the Derwent watercolor pencils. The inktense puts a lot of color down so I had a hard time controlling the highlights. I really like them both & will continue to practice before I make a judgement.
Will be entering this in Gina K Stamptv challenge,the ModSquad challenge, Word Art Wednesday Challenge and 
Pink &Main challenge 29
Items used
Paper-GKD plum punch, black onyx and layering white
Inks-GKD Amalgram jet black, plum punch
GKD-small &large stitched rectangles & double stitched oval
Stamp set-GKD Thank you Friend
That’s all for now, wishing you a blessed day!

10 comments:

  1. I like both of them and think you did a good job with the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are beautiful!! Thank you so much for entering the MOD Squad Challenge!

    Annie - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.Thanks for sharing.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete