Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cards made with some New Stamps!!!






Received my new stamps from KinderStampo this week!! I oredered 2 sets from her new release, I loved them sooo much I have ordered the 2 remaining sets!! These are some of the most versatile stamps sets I've seen and the quality is 2nd to none. Here is my first project I've made with my stamps. I used the Sweethearts Cart to cut the love birds and the gold banner. I used Papertrey Ink paper and Swiss Dot embossing folder. The sentiment is from the KinderStampo "Vintage Love" set. She has free shipping right now!!

The next card was done with the "Grunchy Inspiration" set. I used DCWV background paper added Papertrey Ink Dot paper. Cut a swirl from the Home Accent cart, and a little birdie from Create A Critter cart, added a flower and stamped my sentiments, embossed them with copper powder and added some ribbon. My leaves are just free handed cuts and inked. Hope you like them! Here are the Stamp sets I used, they're lots of stamps to a set.


Hope everyone has a glorious Sunday!!


Cindy

6 comments:

  1. Pretty cards! Thanks for sharing the stamp information. I am always looking for great sentiment stamps. I'll go check her out.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Thanks for the information on the stamps. I'm always looking for places to purchase sentiment stamps.

    Tami
    http:\\scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Those stamps look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such inspirational work... I am so inspired to use my Cricut now. Thank you so much for your super sweet comments. I can't wait to see what you continue to make with these fun stamps

    <3 Jess - KinderStampO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on using your new stamps. I also ordered Jess's stamps but still thinking what I want to do yet. They are great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy ~ I love your cards, the birds are really cute. It looks like that is a nice stamp collection.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete