Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Heart 2 Heart Technique Challenge

I created this card for the Heart 2 Heart Technique challenge - Embossing. I chose to do both heat and dry embossing, love the effects of all embossing.
For my card I start off by stamping my cardstock with sky blue ink using the "Spring" stamp set that came with my Pemberley add-on from CTMH #C1491 to make my co-ordinating background paper. Then I embossed my white cardstock with an M-bossability folder(ES-005) it closely resembles my flower stamp. I used a MS punch for my center border. Now to the fun part I used my stamp with Versa mark and then heat embossed. I used my copic markers to color in the embossed areas. The sentiment is also heat embossed in gold. The ribbon I found in my stash along with a cute little gold embellishment. Really enjoyed making this card and was pleased with the way it turned out. Come join in the fun at Heart 2 Heart!!

Supplies used:
Cardstock-CTMH- Twilight and Outdoor Denim
Ink for background- CTMH Sky
Sentiment stamp - CTMH Celebration
Image Stamp- CTMH Spring
Embossing- CTMH Gold
Border Punch- Martha Stewart Botanical Scallop
Copic Markers - B04, B00, YG45
Pearls-CTMH Opaque Pearl adhesives
Ribbon and Embelly- my stash unsure

Cindylu

8 comments:

  1. The gold embossing looks awesome on your card! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous and elegant!! I love the pretty colors and the gold embossing is fabulous!! So beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us this week at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for taking the H2H embossing challenge and sharing your gorgeous creation with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindylu what a fantastic card fabulous embossing, I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the gold embossing!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of vavavoom factor to your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at H2H!

    ReplyDelete