Friday, March 2, 2012

Kiss me I'm Irish!!




The storms have passed and no damage here, thank you!! Now that the weekend has started lets craft!!

Would like to share a card I made with an adorable stamp set I won over at Crafter's Companion, the Swalk "Love You" stamp set. Isn't is adorable? I tweeked it to use as a Sainty Patty's Day set.
It has little hearts above their lips and I replaced them with shamrocks and made my own sentiment on the computer. The cute sentiment on the inside is the Irish Blessing.

Will be entering this into a couple of challenges, please join in the fun!!
Crafters Companion -- Going Green
My Creative Time -- CRICUT-LESS
Ribbon Carousel --RCC42 Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon -- #43 Monochromatic Green
Party Time Tuesdays -- #57 Anything Goes
Would like to leave you with a tidbit about an awesome blog and a fantastic giveaway an "IMAGINE", yes you heard me right an Imagine. Bryan over at Scrap Guy's Paper Crafting adventure is giving away an Imagine monday, March 5!! Would appreciate it if you told him Cindylu sent you over. So get over to Scrap Guys and leave a comment!! Thanks for stopping by and I wish a beautiful crafty weekend!!
Cindylu

15 comments:

  1. How sweet..what a cute little couple. Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so adorable! Love those little eskimos (?)
    Gina
    babi96 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable! great job!! good luck on the TBTC @ my creative time.

    Micia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out sooo wonderfully!!! Your really rocked it!! Thanks so much for entering the Going Green challenge over at Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog!!!!!! You're awesome!! Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So super cute! Love it and your coloring is fabulous. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card its so pretty !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a smiley card Cindylu, I have had a peep around your blog . I love the way you craft.
    I have become a follower and looking forward too more lovely cards . Well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job on this card. Your coloring is gorgeous and you are so clever to add shamrocks! Thanks for playing along with the Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the image and your coloring. Thanks for joing us Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. Love how you colored the stamps. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

    Dawn B - CCDT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! I love the plaid paper. Thank you for joining us at the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

    Happy Crafting!
    Jen (JLJ Designs)
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this so much, and how versatile these SWALK stamps can be. From winter to St Patty's Day...perfect! Thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    xx
    Khristen

    ReplyDelete