Friday, April 13, 2012

It's a Boy!!

Yes we are expecting a new Grandson in June!! We now have 4 Grandaughters and one Grandson so of course we were hoping for another boy.  Our little Bryson really needs a playmate so we anxiously await the arrival of Lincoln!!
Since there are several great challenges going on I thought it would be a great time to make my card welcoming Lincoln.
Materials Used
  • Paper - It all came from the DCWV Baby pack with the exception of the dark blue which is also DCWV
  • Cricut Cuts - A Childs Year- New Arrival- and Wrap it Up
  • Stamps - Peachy Keen PK450- Wide Eyed Kids, and My Creative Time-Gift Card Sentiments
  • Bling- Silver Stickles and Want 2 Scrap Baby Bling
  • Action Wobble
  • Inside sentiment is computer generated
I know you can't tell from the photo but I added the Action Wobble to the baby on the inside of the card to make it move as he crawls, he's so cute. I really like dressing up the inside as well as the outside I'm really glad I did the challenges, I probably wouldn't had added so much on the inside otherwise and I'm really happy how it turned out.

Challenges:

My Craft Spot --Challenge #51 Inside and Out
More Than Favors-- Baby Theme
Peachy Keen Stamps  -- Anything Goes
Just a little note, Peachy Keen is having a SALE right now (April13-15) 20% off and they have some new faces, soooo cute, so you better hurry over!!

I hope I have inspired you to join in on the challenges and have a little fun, thanks for stopping by!

Cindylu

18 comments:

  1. WOW...this card has winner written all over it :) GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Did you see that Docerela's Challenge is baby too?

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my how SWEET!!! This is the cutest baby card!! LOVE!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty on the inside as well as the outside. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! It'a só cute and sweet. I really love this card. Ana www.corujandoartes.blogspot.com DT Docerelacreations Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your card is LOVELY, Cindy!!

    I really loved the dimensional effect on it!
    And the background "patchwork style! is great! =D

    Congratulations on your card and specially on your Grandson! =D

    Best wishes,

    Tatiana - DT member for DOCERELA CREATIONS.

    amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute boy card! Nice details!

    Congratulations!

    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!!

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on such happy news! Your cards is super sweet! Love the great layers!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute baby card! I love the idea of the wobble-I bet it's adorable! Congrats on another Grandchild for you:) Exciting...we just had out first Grandchild on 11/11/11.. she is just a beautiful, adorable little bundle:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous baby card! Congrats! Love that sentiment on the inside!
    Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is precious! Love that you decorated the outside and inside of your card! Thanks so much for joining us at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you cindy for posting a comment on my blog. good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your soon-to-be grandson!! This card is just adorable!! I just love the design and the sweet cuts you used!! And the sentiment is so awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow how fabulous another Grandson and expected in June wow great news Cindy.I cannot imagine how thrilled you must be.
    What a fabulous card too I love the babys expression and the inside is as fab as the outside well done Hugs Elaien

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cindy,
    Cute blog! I wanted to let you know (I couldn't get your contact info off of blogger) that you won my weekly prize of the Rock a blocks and a Popcorn Bear stamp set. Would you please email me your full name and address so I can send it to Crafter's Companion??? :)
    Congrats!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Winner, winner! Check out my blog today :)

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW your card is so beautiful! I just love that stroller.

    ReplyDelete