Friday, February 19, 2016

Emboss Resist Technique

WOW, I can't  believe it's been so long since I posted.  Today  I'm showing the emboss resist technique that I did for a challenge on Stamp TV.  First off  I used the flower  image from the Gina K Stamps "Hello Sunshine".  Using Versamark , ink it up and  add clear embossing powder then heat set.  Next take the same stamp and ink it in bubblegum and stamp slightly off to the side of the embossed image then wipe off your embossed image. Using my  Spellbinders A2 "Valiant Honor" I cut out the image.  After cutting image leave in die and sponge the bubblegum everso lightly.  I did the same with the sentiment with the exception of the clear embossing.  The sentiment is from the GKD stamp "Petals & Wings".  I also cut the largest die from the same set for my base layer. Assembled the card using pop dots for the image and sentiment.
To embellish the card I added some pink pearls, and a triple loop bow. The bow is made withe white seam binding and I colored it with my Spectrum noir markers to match my card. Hope you enjoyed my card!!

2 comments: