Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Time!!

     I'm so excited that spring is just around the corner! I love it when the colors outside start to awaken and our bones start to thaw. Over at Stamp TV this weeks challenge is also Spring Fever, you are to create a card project using at least three bright and springy colors.

     So for my card I wanted to use this adorable little frog from Gina K stamps "Blooming with Blessings" such a cute image.  I first used my Spectrum Noir Water Color markers and made my blue
water.  Using Memento Tuxedo black I stamped my image, I also stamped the grass and the cattail from the stamp set "Life is Good".  I used my Spectrum Noir to color them in. The sentiment is also from the Blooming with Blessing set. Before layering my cards I added the ribbon to the top layer. For a finishing touch I added glossy accents to the eyes.

     A really simple card made with three colors that remind me of spring. I hope this inspires you to make a spring card!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment